Organic Date Seed 10 ml
Organic Date Seed oil is the gold of the Tunisian desert, a precious oil obtained from date stones. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, and is often used in cosmetology to nourish and moisturize the skin and hair.
Date seed oil is a vegetable oil obtained from date stones. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid, as well as vitamins A and E. It is also known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties for the skin and hair, making it a popular ingredient in skin and hair care products. Date stone oil is also used in cooking and frying because of its stability at high temperatures.
A valuable oil: Date seed oil is extracted from the cold pressing of date stones which results in a yellow oil with multiple benefits. It takes 2 to 3 tonnes of pits to extract 1 litre of oil.
This shows the virtues of this oil, which according to specialists contains 20 times more vitamin E than argan oil or prickly pear seed oil.
• 100% pure and natural
• First cold pressed
• Without any chemical solvent, coloring agent, nor conservative
• The oils essenciell were rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physicochemical plans.
Date of production : January 2022 (Lot......)
To use preferably before the end: : January 2024 (Lot......)
Saponification value: ........
• Country of origin : Tunisia
• Production process : First cold pressing
• Botanical name: Date seeds
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography
• Appearance: oily liquid
• Color:dark brown to black, yellow
• Odor: light and pleasant, similar to date seeds
• Touch: dry and silky
Recognized properties: :
• Antiseptic, healing, anti-ageing, antioxidant, nourishing and repairing
• Stimulates the production of collagen1, the main collagen in the dermis and responsible for the suppleness and firmness of the skin.
• Rich in unsaturated fatty acids
• Help to reduce wrinkles and expression lines
• Help to nourish and strengthen hair
• Can improve digestion
• Dry skin, combination skin
• Dull complexion, acne, dermatosis
• Skin barrier breakdown, nails
• Relief of joint pain
• Improvement of the immune system
• Hair care: nourishment, strengthening and growth of hair
For skin and body:
Moisturizing body oil: mix 2 tablespoons of date seed oil with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and massage into the skin for intense hydration.
Face mask: mix 1 tablespoon of date seed oil with 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 egg white for a nourishing mask for the skin.
Hand care: mix 1 tablespoon of date seed oil with 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil and massage onto hands to soften.
Date seed oil and castor oil: mix 2 tablespoons of date seed oil with 2 tablespoons of castor oil and massage gently into the roots and lengths of your hair. Leave on for 30 minutes to 1 hour before rinsing.
Date seed oil and milk: Mix 2 tablespoons of date seed oil and 2 tablespoons of milk and massage into the roots and lengths of your hair. Leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
Date seed oil and olive oil: Mix 1 tablespoon of date seed oil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and massage into the roots and lengths of your hair. Leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
Store dry, away from heat and light.
Precautions for use:
• Check that you are not allergic to date seeds
• Use the oil in small quantities to avoid skin reactions
• Avoid contact with the eyes
• Keep out of reach of children.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Packaging||The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.|
|Country of origin||Tunisie|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
|Production process||First cold pressing|
|Part extracted||Date seeds|
No customer reviews for the moment.