Organic Avocado oil is a vegetable oil obtained from the flesh of the avocado. It is an excellent oil for skin care as well as for hair care, it is very rich in nutrients and it hydrates and nourishes the skin in depth.
Avocado oil is a vegetable oil obtained from the flesh of the avocado. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It is often used in cosmetics to nourish and moisturize the skin, but can also be used in cooking or as an ingredient in marinades. It has a high smoke point, so it is best used at moderate or low temperatures.
• 100% pure and natural
• First cold pressed
• Without any chemical solvent, coloring agent, nor conservative
• The oils essenciell were rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physicochemical plans.
Date of production : January 2022 (Lot......)
To use preferably before the end: : January 2024 (Lot......)
Saponification value: ........
• Country of origin : Mexico, South Africa, Kenya
• Production process : First cold pressing
• Distilled organ: Fruit pulp
• Botanical name: Perseagratissima
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography
• Appearance: thick oily liquid
• Color:yellow, green
• Odor: characteristic, sweet, pleasant
• Touch: greasy
Recognized properties: :
• Softening, soothing, restores elasticity to the skin, protective
• Regenerating, remarkable anti-wrinkle, restructuring
• Nourishes and protects the skin against external aggressions, sun, wind, fortifying
• Repairing and soothing, dry oil
• Hair beautifier, stimulates hair growth.
• Dehydrated, devitalized, dry, cracked, flaky, distended skin
• Mature skin, fragile skin: eye contour, neck
• Chapped hands, cracks
• Helps to fight against stretch marks (curative or preventive)
• Tanning oil
• Dull or dry hair
For the body and face:
Moisturizing Mask :Mix one tablespoon of avocado oil with one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of plain yogurt. Apply to face and leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Add a few drops to your night cream for added anti-aging care, apply to cuticles to soften.
Gentle Exfoliator: Mix one tablespoon of avocado oil with one tablespoon of brown sugar and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply to face in circular motions to remove dead skin cells. Rinse with warm water.
Nourishing Hand Care: Apply avocado oil to your hands and wrap them in plastic gloves or socks for half an hour. Rinse with warm water.
Moisturizing Hair Mask: Mix one tablespoon of avocado oil with one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of plain yogurt. Apply to hair and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
Nourishing treatment: Melt a ripe banana and mix it with a tablespoon of avocado oil. Apply to hair and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
End Treatment Oil: Apply a few drops of avocado oil to the ends of your hair to moisturize and protect against split ends.
Dressing: Mix 2 tablespoons of avocado oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Use to dress salads.
Pesto: Blend 2 cups fresh basil leaves, 1/2 cup avocado oil, 1/4 cup pine nuts, 3 cloves minced garlic, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Use as a dip for pasta or as a sauce for pizza.
Homemade mayonnaise: Mix 1 egg, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1/2 cup avocado oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Use as a dip for vegetables or to season sandwiches.
Cooking Oil: Use avocado oil for high temperature cooking as it has a high smoke point. It is ideal for frying, cooking vegetables or steaks.
Smoothie: Add a tablespoon of avocado oil to a smoothie to add texture and healthy fats.
In a dry place, away from heat and light.
Precautions for use:
• Test a small area of your skin first to ensure it does not cause irritation or allergy
• Avoid using on open wounds or inflamed areas of the skin.
• Avoid sun exposure after applying avocado oil, as it may increase the risk of sunburn
• Avoid ingesting avocado oil as it may cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
• If you are using avocado oil to treat skin problems, it is advisable to consult a doctor or dermatologist before using it.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Packaging||The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.|
|Country of origin||Mexico, South Africa, Kenya|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
|Part extracted||Pulpe du fruit|
No customer reviews for the moment.