The Organic Argan oil has wonderful anti-aging virtues. This oil fights effectively against wrinkles and fine lines, helps to soften the skin and protects it against dryness, thus promoting its hydration.
Argan oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the nuts of the argan tree, a tree that grows mainly in Morocco. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, which makes it very moisturizing and nourishing for the skin and hair. It is also used in cooking to give a unique taste to dishes and as an ingredient in cosmetics for its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
• 100% pure and natural
• First cold pressed
• Without any chemical solvent, coloring agent, nor conservative
• The oils essenciell were rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physicochemical plans.
Date of production : January 2022 (Lot......)
To use preferably before the end: : January 2024 (Lot......)
Saponification value: ........
• Country of origin : Morocco
• Production process : First cold pressing
• Part extracted : Arganons (fruits of the argan tree not roasted)
• Botanical name :...................
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography
• Appearance: oily liquid
• Color:golden yellow
• Odor: sweet, characteristic, not deodorized
• Touch: greasy
Recognized properties: :
• Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants
• Nourishing, softening, repairing and healing
• Helps relieve joint pain and treat skin problems such as acne and eczema
• Protective skin (external aggressions, sun, wind), fortifying
• Strengthens the hair and protects it from damage caused by environmental factors
• Mature skin, dry, wrinkled, devitalized, dehydrated skin
• Skin aging, acne and age spots
• Massage oil (alone or mixed)
• Dry, chapped hands and brittle nails
• Damaged hair, dry, brittle, dull, tired hair, dandruff, hair loss
• Rheumatism, atherosclerosis, cholesterol
• Cooking: fish, poultry, raw vegetables
Argan oil has always been extracted by women in their homes in a traditional way. But since the development of trade in this oil, especially its export abroad, the extraction is done in cooperatives (always women) with industrial or semi-industrial techniques. New extraction techniques have emerged especially to improve the cosmetic argan oil.
Indeed, we distinguish between argan oil for food use that is obtained from roasted fines and cosmetic oil obtained without going through the roasting. It is easy to differentiate between the two oils:
The argan oil for food use has a darker color, a stronger taste and is more fragrant. It is widely used in cooking in different preparations and recipes, such as the delicious Amlou which is a paste made of crushed almonds, argan oil and honey. But be careful, argan oil is also used to season salads. We will talk about these food virtues in detail below.
The cosmetic argan oil is characterized by a lighter color and a very light smell. The cosmetic argan oil is used for the skin, hair and angles. It has a large number of virtues and the biggest cosmetic brands boast today of their high-end argan products based on Argan oil Morocco!
The extraction of argan oil requires a large amount of fines and a lot of work and time.
For the skin and face: It can be used as an ingredient in skin care products such as moisturizers and serums. Simply apply 5 to 10 drops to the face, neck and body. Massage gently in circular motions to help the oil penetrate. Ideally, use to replace your night cream.
For hair and beard: : It can be used as a massage oil, conditioner, hair mask, for dry hair, dull and brittle, the application of argan oil gives them shine and brightness, simply apply a few drops in a mask on all the hair. Or massage and leave on for 30 minutes to one night, then wash with a mild shampoo. You can also use argan oil as a protection on your hair during your sun or sea bath. It will nourish them and you will find a flexible, soft and shiny hair after your shampoo.
For the kitchen: :
Vinaigrette:mix argan oil with balsamic vinegar, garlic and salt for a healthy vinaigrette.
Marinade: use argan oil to marinate meats, fish and vegetables before cooking them.
Sauce:add argan oil to a sauce to enhance the flavors and add texture.
Cooking: use argan oil for cooking in the pan or grill for a delicious taste and a melting texture.
Desserts:add a tablespoon of argan oil to smoothies, cakes or pastries for a sweet and nutritious taste
Keep the argan oil in a cool, dry place, away from heat and light. Argan oil can be kept very well up to 2 years from the date of production if the storage conditions are respected. It can be stored in a refrigerator especially in hot weather to keep its benefits intact.
Precautions for use:
• Use pure, undiluted argan oil for best results.
• Always test argan oil on a small area of skin before using it on the whole body to ensure that you are not allergic.
• Avoid putting argan oil on open wounds or burns.
• Avoid using it on the face if you have sensitive skin or acne prone.
• Avoid using argan oil on the face if you have oily skin.
• Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding without consulting a doctor.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Packaging||The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.|
|Country of origin||Morocco|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
|Production process||First cold pressing|
|Part extracted||Arganons (fruits of the argan tree not roasted)|
No customer reviews for the moment.