The organic cypress oil provides a refreshing sensation on the skin, it is a lymphatic, venous and prostatic decongestant. It has a general rebalancing power, very popular in diffusion to give an invigorating aromatic glow.
Organic Cypress oil is renowned for its benefits (venous, lymphatic and prostatic decongestant). It is known to promote healthy circulation when used in massage for rheumatism, in cold compresses when massage is proscribed (to relieve varicose veins).
This beautiful oil is used in many natural cosmetic products include astringent and purifying properties with a soothing touch to cleanse, firm and refresh the skin. It has a general rebalancing power in case of nervous fatigue or exhaustion due to a bad diet.
• 100% organic
• 100% pure and natural essential oil, undiluted and not rectified.
• Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (BBDE).
• Not mixed and chemotyped
• The essenciell oils have been rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physico-chemical levels.
Production date: .......... (Lot......)
Best used before the end of: ............. (Lot......)
Flash point: .........
• Country of origin: Tunisia, Spain
• Production process:Complete distillation by steam distillation.
• Distilled organ: Leafy branches
• Botanical name: .............
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography.
Appearance: Clear liquid
Color: Yellow, pale yellow
Odor: Very fine, characteristic, sweet
To be completed
Stability in time: ..............
• Venous, lymphatic and prostate decongestant
• General nerve balancer
• Improves blood circulation
• Antitussive, antispasmodic
• Calms coughs and dissolves mucus
• Estrogen mimetic action
• Vascular tonic
• Soothes and purifies the scalp
• Venous congestion (varicose veins, heavy legs, hemorrhoids, venous stasis, varicose ulcers)
• Deep asthenia, psychological disharmony, nervous fatigue
• Excessive sweating, prostate congestion
• Stubborn cough (laryngitis, whooping cough, bronchitis)
• Pulmonary tuberculosis, pleurisy
• Menopause and its syndrome
• Infantile enuresis
In the kitchen: To flavour your dishes, simply add 1 to 2 drops, diluted in a fatty substance (vegetable oil) before mixing into the recipe.
By the Oral route: In case of infection, sinusitis, dry cough or bronchitis, add 3 to 4 drops of cypress oil in a teaspoon of honey, 3 times a day until noticeable improvement.
Massage: In case of heavy and/or swollen legs, add 2 drops of cypress oil to 2 drops of peppermint oil in Calophylla vegetable oil, massage the legs gently so that the products penetrate well, apply once or twice a day.
To relieve haemorrhoids, dilute (4 drops of cypress oil, 4 drops of niaouli oil and 2 drops of peppermint oil) in 10 drops of Calophyllisophylla vegetable oil, then mix the whole in a teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel, apply 3 times a day preferably for 2 days.
To treat varicose veins, dilute (30 drops of cypress oil, 25 drops of patchouli oil, 20 drops of annual tansy oil and 17 drops of saro oil) in a teaspoon of Calophylla isophylla oil, then mix in three tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel, apply three times a day along the painful area from the bottom to the top
To relieve pelvic congestion, on the lower abdomen and lower back, dilute 4-6 drops of cypress oil in a teaspoon of vegetable oil, apply 1-2 times a day for one week.
Night sweats during menopause, mix a few drops of cypress oil with a few drops of rose oil or sage oil, in equal parts, then dilute to 5% in a vegetable oil, apply to the lower abdomen and small toes, in the evenings for one week.
Aromatic Crog: Add 1 to 2 drops of Cypress, 1 drop of Niaouli and 1 drop of Lavender to 20 drops of Propolis mother tincture, then mix in a cup of thyme tea, to give a delicate and slightly sweet taste add a little honey.
Diffusion or inhalation: To relieve nasal congestion or to relax, simply place 2 to 3 drops in a diffuser for 10 to 20 minutes.
Warning: essential oils should not be used pure, it is essential to dilute them in a vegetable oil.
Synergy with the following essential oils: peppermint, cedar, rosemary, lemon, grapefruit, lavender, eucalyptus radiata, citronella, ravintsara, rose geranium.
Conservation: Keep your oils in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. Do not store the oils in hot, bright or humid places, such as the bathroom, near a stove (or fireplace), on a windowsill, in sunny places, and anywhere where there are temperature variations.
Precautions for use:
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use essential oils during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
• If applied to the skin, dilute in a vegetable oil.
• Essential oils should not be applied to the eyelids, around the eyes, in the ears or on mucous membranes. They should not be applied pure to the skin either, except in the case of local treatment of a skin blemish.
• Without the advice of a health professional, essential oils should not be taken during a treatment. There are risks of interactions.
• Ask for medical advice before use, especially in case of medication or chronic illness (asthma, epilepsy, hormone-dependent pathologies...).
• As a general rule, always do a test application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
• In case of doubt, ask your pharmacist or your doctor trained in aromatherapy for advice.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Country of origin||Espagne|
|Procédé d’obtention||Complete distillation by steam distillation.|
|Distilled organ||Leafy twigs|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
No customer reviews for the moment.