Organic Tea Tree
Organic Tea Tree Oil is known to be an effective broad-spectrum antiviral and antibacterial agent. It acts powerfully against oral and skin infections.
Organic Tea Tree Oil is a must-have oil in your medicine cabinet because of the diversity of its uses. It is an essential oil in aromatherapy and one of the few natural essential oils that can be applied directly to the skin.
Tea tree oil is a powerful antiseptic, anti-infectious, immunostimulant and broad-spectrum antibacterial oil. An anti-inflammatory and anti-acne oil, perfect for fighting urogenital, digestive and respiratory infections, still effective against viruses, bacteria and fungus.
• 100% organic
• 100% pure and natural essential oil, undiluted and not rectified.
• Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (BBDE).
• Not mixed and chemotyped
• The essenciell oils have been rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physico-chemical levels.
Production date: .......... (Lot......)
Best used before the end of: ............. (Lot......)
Flash point: .........
• Country of origin: Madagascar
• Production process: Complete distillation by steam distillation.
• Distilled organ: .............
• Botanical name: .............
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography.
Color: Yellow, colourless
Odor: terpene, fresh, herbaceous
To be completed
Stability in time: ..............
• Major broad-spectrum antibacterial
• Anti-inflammatory, powerful antiviral
• Highly effective antiparasitic and antifungal
• Antiasthenic and neurotonic
• Positivist, powerful immunostimulant
• Venous and lymphatic decongestant
• Purifying, radioprotective
• Oral infections: mouth ulcers, abscesses, gingivitis
• ENT infections: otitis, sinusitis, angina, rhinopharyngitis
• Gynaecological or urinary infections: leucorrhoea, vaginitis, cystitis, urethritis
• Skin and intestinal parasites: scabies, ringworm, amoebas, roundworms
• Skin abscesses, juvenile acne, acne rosacea, eczema
• Asthenia, general exhaustion, brain and heart fatigue
• Varicose veins, heavy legs, hemorrhoids
• Prevention of skin burns by radiotherapy
• Antiseptic gels, purifying soaps, deodorant care
Use in diffusion: Mix 4 drops of Tea Tree with 8 drops of lemon verbena oil, fill this preparation in a diffuser, refresh the air in your room!
Skin application, herpes: For all conditions, just take 3 to 4 drops of Tea Tree oil and massage onto the skin 3 times a day for 6 days, Tea Tree oil is anti-acne just apply 1 to 2 drops (using a cotton swab) on pimples 3 times a day for 3 to 4 days.
Combination and oily skin: Add 1 to 2 drops of Tea Tree oil to your day cream or mask,
By the Oral route: Mix 3 drops of Tea Tree oil with olive oil or honey and let it melt under your tongue for 5 to 7 days.
Anti-lice shampoo: Mix 30 to 60 drops of Tea Tree oil and lavender oil with 100 ml of mild shampoo, then leave for a few minutes before rinsing.
Inhalation: Heat water, make a mixture of a few drops of Tea Tree oil, mint oil, eucalyptus oil and thyme oil, place your face on top, inhale for a few minutes each day.
Sore throat, rhinitis, otitis, sinusitis: To soothe the pain, add a few drops of Tea Tree oil to a tablespoon of vegetable oil, massage the areas to be treated 3 times a day (massage around the ear in case of otitis).
Tooth decay: Add 1 to 2 drops of Tea Tree oil to toothpaste and brush your teeth.
Warts: Apply a few drops to the areas to be treated twice a day until there is a noticeable improvement (either with a cotton bud or in a foot bath).
Scars, wounds and insect bites: Wash the area(s) to be treated with soap and water, add 2 to 3 drops of Tea Tree oil to 40 drops of vegetable oil, apply locally several times a day.
Of course, there are other applications and uses as it is a disinfectant, anti-parasite oil...
Warning: essential oils should not be used pure, it is essential to dilute them in a vegetable oil.
Synergy with the following essential oils: Lavender, lemon, mint, eucalyptus radiata, ravintsara, rosemary, clove, geranium...
Conservation : Keep your oils in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. Do not store the oils in hot, bright or humid places, such as the bathroom, near a stove (or fireplace), on a windowsill, in sunny places, and anywhere where there are temperature variations.
Precautions for use:
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use essential oils during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
• If applied to the skin, dilute in a vegetable oil.
• Essential oils should not be applied to the eyelids, around the eyes, in the ears or on mucous membranes. They should not be applied pure to the skin either, except in the case of local treatment of a skin blemish.
• Without the advice of a health professional, essential oils should not be taken during a treatment. There are risks of interactions.
• Ask for medical advice before use, especially in case of medication or chronic illness (asthma, epilepsy, hormone-dependent pathologies...).
• As a general rule, always do a test application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
• In case of doubt, ask your pharmacist or your doctor trained in aromatherapy for advice.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Procédé d’obtention||Complete distillation by steam distillation.|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
No customer reviews for the moment.