Organic clove oil is known for its use in dentistry as an antiseptic and analgesic. As a general stimulant, it is an invigorating oil and is recommended in cases of great fatigue, as a skin and pulp cauterizer.
Organic clove oil is known for its use in dentistry as an antiseptic and analgesic. As a general stimulant, it is an invigorating oil and is recommended in cases of great fatigue, as a skin and pulp cauterizer. This oil is dedicated to the use in cooking and aromatherapy, it is impeccable and preferable for household products and soap.
• 100% organic
• 100% pure and natural essential oil, undiluted and not rectified.
• Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (BBDE).
• Not mixed and chemotyped
• The essenciell oils have been rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physico-chemical levels.
Production date: .......... (Lot......)
Best used before the end of: ............. (Lot......)
Flash point: .........
• Country of origin: .......
• Production process: Complete distillation by steam distillation.
• Distilled organ: .............
• Botanical name: .............
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography.
Color: Yellow, pale yellow
Odor: powerful, floral, sweet
To be completed
Stability in time: ..............
• Powerful broad-spectrum anti-infectious, antiviral and antibacterial agent
• General stimulant, immune stimulant and neurotonic
• Antifungal, antiparasitic, antiseptic
• Hypertensive, anti-fermentative
• Mild aphrodisiac
• Cauterizing for skin and pulp
• Stomachic, carminative
• Dental infection, odontalgia, tonsillitis, oral infections, toothache
iral hepatitis, viral enterocolitis, bacterial colitis, cholera, malaria, amoebic dysentery, spasmodic enterocolitis
• Bacterial and viral infections ENT, bronchitis, sinusitis, tuberculosis
• Cystitis, salpingitis, metritis, viral neuritis, neuralgia
• Shingles, herpes simplex, multiple sclerosis, poliomyelitis
• Physical, intellectual and sexual fatigue, hypotension, difficult childbirth
• Thyroid dysregulation
• Rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, rheumatism
• Skin parasitosis, scabies, infected acne, mycosis
Food use of organic clove oil: To flavor your dishes and your preparations, simply add 1 to 2 drops of clove oil.
By oral route: On the advice of a therapist, dilute 1 to 2 drops of clove oil in a teaspoon of vegetable oil, 3 times a day for one week.
For a mouthwash, mix 4 drops of clove oil, 4 drops of peppermint oil and 10 drops of lemon juice in a tablespoon of baking soda, add to a glass of warm water, shake and gargle.
In massage, cutaneous application:
To calm the muscular pains, the digestive disorders, dilute 2 drops of oil of clove in 10 drops of vegetable oil, mass the concerned zones.
To treat fungal infections, dilute 10 to 15 drops of clove oil in a tablespoon of vegetable oil (calophyll, arnica ...) apply.
To relieve dental pain, cavities and oral infections, apply 1 drop of clove oil on the areas to be treated with a cotton bud.
To treat an insect bite, put 1 drop of clove oil on the bite.
In case of warts, apply 1 drop on the warts with a cotton swab, taking care not to put it on the skin around.
To fight ENT infections, dilute 1 to 2 drops of clove oil in a tablespoon of vegetable oil, massage the back and spine, twice a day for a week.
To treat a scabies, a canker sore, dilute 1 to 2 drops of clove oil in a tablespoon of vegetable oil, apply on the painful zones using a cotton stem.
In diffusion: To repel mosquitoes and refresh your room, put 2 drops of clove oil, 4 drops of orange oil, 1 drop of cinnamon oil and 2 drops of lemon oil in a diffuser, diffuse a few minutes per hour.
For hair: Add a few drops of clove oil to your shampoo, rinse.
For the face: Add 2 to 5 drops of clove oil to your night cream, apply to the skin.
Warning: essential oils should not be used pure, it is essential to dilute them in a vegetable oil.
Synergy with the following essential oils: Peppermint, wintergreen, tea tree, ravintsara, grapefruit, niaouli, lemon...
Conservation: Keep preferably your oils in a cool and dry place away from light and heat source. Do not store oils in hot, bright or humid places, such as the bathroom, near a stove (or fireplace), on a windowsill, in sunny places, and anywhere where there are temperature variations.
Precautions for use:
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use essential oils during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
• In case of skin application, dilute in a vegetable oil.
• Essential oils should not be applied on the eyelids, around the eyes, in the ears or mucous membranes. They should not be applied pure on the skin either, except in the case of local treatment of a skin imperfection.
• Without the advice of a health professional, essential oils should not be taken during a treatment. There are risks of interactions.
• Ask for medical advice before use, especially in case of medication or chronic disease (asthma, epilepsy, hormone-dependent pathologies...).
• As a general rule, always make a test application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48h before using it.
• In case of doubt, ask your pharmacist or your doctor trained in aromatherapy.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Procédé d’obtention||Complete distillation by steam distillation.|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
Clou de girofle BIO
produits de la plus haute qualité