Organic Sweet Almond
Organic sweet almond oil is an oil widely used in cosmetics, recognized for its softening and smoothing properties and virtues. It is also used in cooking as a cooking and frying oil.
Sweet almond oil is a vegetable oil extracted from almond kernels. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, and is often used as a skin and hair moisturizer. It is also used in cooking as cooking and frying oil. It has a slightly sweet taste and mild aroma. Sweet almond oil is also used in cosmetics and skin care products.
• 100% pure and natural
• First cold pressed
• Without any chemical solvent, coloring agent, nor conservative
• The oils essenciell were rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physicochemical plans.
Date of production : January 2022 (Lot......)
To use preferably before the end : January 2024 (Lot......)
Saponification value: ........
• Country of origin : Spain, Italy, Tunisia
• Production process : First cold pressing
• Part extracted : Almonds
• Botanical name: Prunus dulcis
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography
• Appearance: oily liquid
• Color:yellow, orange
• Odor: sweet, discreet
• Touch: greasy, dry
Recognized properties: :
• Moisturizing, nourishing, softening, fortifying
• Protective, emollient
• Soothing, relieves skin irritations
• Expectorant, laxative
• Fights against the signs of ageing
• Balances the nervous system
• Fragile and very dry skin, babies' skin, fragile skin
• Excellent massage base when mixed with a dry oil (which penetrates quickly)
• External itching, irritations, cracks, pruritus, eczema, stretch marks, chapped skin
• Nervous disorders, sterility, impotence
• Brittle, dry, curly hair...
Mix sweet almond oil with a few drops of your choice of essential oil to make a hydrating and soothing massage oil blend.
Moisturizing body scrub:
• 1/4 cup raw cane sugar
• 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
• A few drops of essential oil of your choice (optional)
• In a bowl, mix the raw cane sugar and sweet almond oil together until a paste is formed.
• Add a few drops of essential oil of your choice (optional)
• Apply the scrub to your damp skin using gentle circular motions.
• Rinse with warm water and dry.
This scrub will moisturize your skin as well as exfoliate it.
For body and face:
Facial Moisturizer: Apply a few drops of sweet almond oil to your clean face and gently massage to moisturize and nourish your skin.
Hand and foot care: Apply sweet almond oil to your hands and feet, especially on cuticles and heels, to soften and moisturize the skin.
For hair and beard:
Hair Nourisher: Apply sweet almond oil to your hair before washing, especially on the ends, to nourish and strengthen the hair.
Culinary ingredient: Use sweet almond oil as a cooking oil or to make dressings, marinades or sauces.
Store dry, away from heat and light.
Precautions for use:
• Test for allergies: Before using it on a large area of the skin, it is advisable to do a skin test to check if you are allergic to the oil.
• Avoid using it on open wounds or areas of skin that are inflamed or irritated.
• Avoid using on the face if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin.
• Avoid using it before exposure to the sun, as it may increase the risk of sunburn.
• If you are using the oil for therapeutic purposes, it is important to consult a doctor or healthcare professional before using it.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference works and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only and does not constitute medical information or engage our responsibility.
|Packaging||The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.|
|Country of origin||Spain, Italy, Tunisia|
|Botanical name||Prunus dulcis|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
No customer reviews for the moment.