Organic Ylang Ylang
Organic Ylang Ylang oil is a pearl of aromatherapy, it has soothing virtues that act on several levels. It is a powerful and calming oil that relieves many stress-related disorders.
Ylang Ylang organic oil is a pearl of aromatherapy, it has soothing virtues that act on several levels. It is a powerful and calming oil that relieves many stress-related disorders.
This oil is indicated in sexual asthenia, it boosts the libido thanks to its aphrodisiac properties. The oil helps to stabilize and balance hormone levels and sebum secretions, making it a very effective remedy for damaged hair and dry or oily skin.
• 100% organic
• 100% pure and natural essential oil, undiluted and not rectified.
• Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (BBDE).
• Not mixed and chemotyped
• The essenciell oils have been rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physico-chemical levels.
Production date: .......... (Lot......)
Best used before the end of: ............. (Lot......)
Flash point: .........
• Country of origin: Madagascar
• Production process: Complete distillation by steam distillation.
• Distilled organ: Flowers
• Botanical name: .............
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography.
Appearance: mobile liquid.
Color: Yellow, pale yellow
Odor: powerful, floral, sweet
To be completed
Stability in time: ..............
• Relaxing, respiratory and cardiac calming
• Tonic, intellectual and sexual stimulant, aphrodisiac
• Nerve balancer, antidepressant
• Acts as a hypotensive, anti-arrhythmic agent
• Cell regenerator and antiseptic
• Sebum regulator
• Skin and hair tonic of all types
• Tachycardia, hypertension
• Stress, agitation, insomnia
• Spasmodic disorders, skin diseases, scabies
• Anxiety, panic, depression
• Sexual asthenia, impotence, frigidity, low libido, rejection of sensuality
• Oily or blemished skin, premature ageing
• Skin disorders, skin and hair treatment
Food use of Ylang Ylang organic oil: To flavor your salads and dishes, add 1 to 2 drops of Ylang Ylang oil to a mixture of 1 drop of other essential oil and 10 to 50 ml of vegetable oil (olive oil, sunflower oil).
Diffusion: To improve mood and be ZEN, mix 3 to 5 drops of Ylang Ylang oil with 2 drops of lemon oil and lavender oil, apply in the diffuser for 15 minutes per hour every day.
Aphrodisiac massage: Mix 5 to 7 drops of Ylang Ylang oil with 10 to 20 ml of sweet almond oil, then heat the mixture and massage the whole body, this is an effective method for muscle relaxation.
Inhalation: To fight against stress, anxiety, insomnia, place 10 drops of Ylang Ylang oil on a handkerchief or on the stem of the inhaler stick, insert your stem into the stick, breathe 3 to 4 times.
Lowering tension: Add 3 drops of Ylang Ylang oil to a tablespoon of sweet almond oil, heat the mixture and apply to the abdomen, preferably in the morning after a shower.
Lotion: Add 10 to 15 drops of Ylang Ylang oil to a moisturizer and mix well, apply to your skin twice a day regularly for a noticeable improvement.
In the bath: add 5 to 8 drops of Ylang Ylang oil to a tablespoon of vegetable oil, mix with your bath water, enjoy!
Warning: essential oils should not be used pure, it is essential to dilute them in a vegetable oil.
Synergy with the following essential oils: lemongrass, rosemary, Damask rose, geranium, neroli, cedar, juniper, lavender, tea tree...
Conservation: Keep your oils in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. Do not store the oils in hot, bright or humid places, such as the bathroom, near a stove (or fireplace), on a windowsill, in sunny places, and anywhere where there are temperature variations.
Precautions for use:
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use essential oils during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
• If applied to the skin, dilute in a vegetable oil.
• Essential oils should not be applied to the eyelids, around the eyes, in the ears or on mucous membranes. They should not be applied pure to the skin either, except in the case of local treatment of a skin blemish.
• Without the advice of a health professional, essential oils should not be taken during a treatment. There are risks of interactions.
• Ask for medical advice before use, especially in case of medication or chronic illness (asthma, epilepsy, hormone-dependent pathologies...).
• As a general rule, always do a test application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
• In case of doubt, ask your pharmacist or your doctor trained in aromatherapy for advice.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Country of origin||Tunisia, Spain|
|Procédé d’obtention||Complete distillation by steam distillation.|
|Distilled organ||Leafy twigs|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
No customer reviews for the moment.