Organic Fine Lavender
Organic fine lavender oil is very mild and refined. It is versatile and known for its exceptional properties in aromatherapy and cosmetics. It is a calming and sedative oil that helps you sleep, eliminates nervous tension and migraines.
Organic lavender oil is very mild and refined. It is versatile, and known for its exceptional properties in aromatherapy as well as in cosmetics. It is also known as true or officinal lavender, and is very popular and highly sought after for therapeutic purposes. It is characterised by a very fine odour. It promotes sleep, relieves nervous tension and migraines.
This remarkable oil helps to renew the cells, effective in case of skin infections such as acne, psoriasis, mycosis. Antiseptic for the lungs, it is used to combat bronchitis and colds.
• 100% organic
• 100% pure and natural essential oil, undiluted and not rectified.
• Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (BBDE).
• Not mixed and chemotyped
• The essenciell oils have been rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physico-chemical levels.
Production date: .......... (Lot......)
Best used before the end of: ............. (Lot......)
Flash point: .........
• Country of origin: France, Bulgaria
• Production process: Complete distillation by steam distillation.
• Distilled organ: Flowering tops.
• Botanical name: .............
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography.
Appearance: mobile liquid.
To be completed
Stability in time: ..............
• Regulation of the nervous system,
• Hypotensive, calming, sedative, antidepressant,
• Powerful antispasmodic, muscle relaxant, healing
• General and pulmonary antiseptic,
• Tonicardiac and calming of the heart nerves,
• Purifying, promotes inspiration
• Powerful skin healing, skin regenerating when used externally,
• Remarkable analgesic
• Infectious, scarring or allergic skin conditions: acne, couperose, psoriasis, pruritus, eczema
• Nervous disorders: asthma, digestive spasms, nausea, migraines, headaches
• Insomnia and sleep disorders, spasms, irritability, anxiety, depressive states, stress
• Cramps, contractures and muscle spasms, rheumatism
• High blood pressure, palpitations, tachycardia
• Wounds, burns, insect bites, razor burn, bedsores, ulcers, stretch marks
• Problem skin, acne, pimples, sensitive skin, irritated skin
Food use of Organic Fine Lavender Oil: Many oils can be fabulously useful in the kitchen, just they require special treatment for safe use. In fact, 1 to 2 drops are enough to add flavor to your dishes.
Lice treatment: Dissolve a few drops of oil in 10 ml of water and rub it into your hair, preferably once a week for three weeks.
In the bath: To calm stress, prepare the water then add 10 to 20 drops and shake the water briskly, dilute in a neutral base, put in the bath to disperse the oils in the water.
Massage: If you have tense and painful muscles, mix 8 to 15 drops of lavender oil with other oils such as neroli essential oil and sweet almond vegetable oil (1 to 10 drops) and massage with this preparation.
Inhalation: To stop an anxiety attack, to prepare for sleep, to drive out germs, apply a few drops of lavender oil in a bowl of hot water or on a handkerchief, inhale the vapors from time to time.
• Burns: Simply apply 10 to 20 drops of lavender oil mixed with other essential and/or vegetable oils on the affected areas, to guarantee an improvement repeat this operation!
• Diffusion: Add 5 to 10 drops of lavender oil to the top dish of the diffuser, preferably filled with warm water, heat the space under the dish with a candle.
• Compress: Add 5 to 10 drops of lavender oil to a container or bowl of warm water and shake a little, apply the mixture to the area you wish to treat (with a cloth).
• Otitis: Add 2 drops of lavender oil to a mixture of 2 drops of eucalyptus radiata oil and 2 drops of niaouli oil, then massage around the ear.
Warning: essential oils must not be used pure, it is essential to dilute them in a vegetable oil.
Synergy with the following essential oils: Tea tree, rosewood, ylang ylang, bitter orange, peppermint, ravintsara, rose geranium, mandarin, lemongrass, wintergreen...
Conservation: Keep your oils in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. Do not store the oils in hot, bright or humid places, such as the bathroom, near a stove (or fireplace), on a windowsill, in sunny places, and anywhere where there are temperature variations.
Precautions for use:
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use essential oils during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
• If applied to the skin, dilute in a vegetable oil.
• Essential oils should not be applied to the eyelids, around the eyes, in the ears or on mucous membranes. They should not be applied pure to the skin either, except in the case of local treatment of a skin blemish.
• Without the advice of a health professional, essential oils should not be taken during a treatment. There are risks of interactions.
• As a general rule, always do a test application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
• In case of doubt, ask your pharmacist or your doctor trained in aromatherapy for advice.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Procédé d’obtention||Complete distillation by steam distillation.|
|Distilled organ||Flowering tops|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
No customer reviews for the moment.