The organic lemon oil is known for its many qualities, it is an effective remedy often used in cosmetics that has calming and antiseptic properties. It is used in case of respiratory or repeated infections and for the disinfection of the ambient air.
Organic Lemon oil has calming and antiseptic properties. A good natural ally to fight against premature aging thanks to its antioxidant properties. This essential oil is popular for treating infectious and contagious diseases, and in prevention of epidemics.
Lemon oil is very appreciated for slimming cures, for the care of oily skin, it strengthens your nails and keeps them healthy all year round. Its acidulous and zesty taste enhances drinks and sorbets, confectionery and bakery. It is used as well in the salted preparations as sweetened.
• 100% organic
• 100% pure and natural essential oil, undiluted and not rectified.
• Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (BBDE).
• Not mixed and chemotyped
• The essenciell oils have been rigorously selected and controlled on the organoleptic and physico-chemical levels.
Production date: .......... (Lot......)
Best used before the end of: ............. (Lot......)
Flash point: .........
• Country of origin: .............
• Production process: Cold expression of the fruit peels.
• Distilled organ: Zests
• Botanical name: .............
• Culture: Organic, certified Ecocert etc.
• Packaging: The formats 10 ml to 100 ml are delivered in amber glass bottles with an eye dropper.
Guaranteeing the quality and traceability of our essenciell oils and our raw materials is at the heart of our concerns. We carry out routine controls on each batch and more thorough monitoring controls, chromatographic analysis is carried out in an accredited laboratory.
Chromatography: Chromatography is a separative physicochemical method used to identify the different substances in a mixture. The chromatograph is a device used to perform certain chromatographies. The chromatogram is the record or the diagram obtained by chromatography.
Appearance: Clear mobile liquid..
Odor: fresh, pleasant, sweet and lemony.
To be completed
Stability in time: ..............
• Reinforces natural immunity, regulates metabolisms
• Tonic for the nervous system
• General antiseptic and bactericide
• Antiviral, energizing, stimulating
• Digestive tonic, carminative, general depurative
• Acts on the microcirculation, decreases the permeability of capillaries and increases their resistance
• Blood fluidifier, maintenance of tissue youth.
• Purifying, balancing, skin tonic
• Asthenia, general tiredness, state of lassitude, Decrease of concentration
• Infectious and contagious diseases (intestinal, pulmonary,), prevention of the epidemics
• Digestive, hepatic and pancreatic fatigue
• Obesity, slimming, cellulite, lymphatic drainage
• Premature aging: hypertension, arteriosclerosis, capillary fragility, wrinkles
• Couperosis, phlebitis, hemorrhoids, venous stasis, heavy legs, obesity
• Skin eruptions, boils, warts, herpes, blackheads, scabs, facial seborrhea, frostbite, freckles and chapped nails.
• Skin with problems, skin with acneic tendency
• Air disinfection.
Food use of organic lemon oil: To flavor your dishes and preparations, simply add 1 to 2 drops of lemon oil (salted, sweet, flavored syrup,cakes, pancakes ...).
By the Oral route: Dilute 6 to 8 drops of lemon oil in a teaspoon of honey, three times a day.
To fight against cellulite and slimming, add 1 to 2 drops of lemon oil to your lotion or massage oil, then massage the areas to be treated.
To treat oily skin, mix 1 to 2 drops of lemon oil in a tablespoon of vegetable oil, gently rub the areas to be treated.
To repair nails, mix 5 drops of lemon oil in a bowl of olive oil, let your nails cheat for at least 10 minutes, then massage.
To fight against bad odors home, simply dilute 10 to 15 drops of lemon oil in hot water not boiling, then spray.
To treat allergic rhinitis, mix 3 drops of lemon oil, 2 drops of eucalyptus oil and 3 drops of niaouli oil in a diffuser, then diffuse.
To relieve headaches, dilute 3 drops of lemon oil in a tablespoon of honey, add it to hot water, then inhale.
To fight anxiety, depression and sadness, put 2 drops of lemon oil on a handkerchief, then breathe.
To stop hair loss, to fight against greasy hair, add 3 drops of lemon oil to your shampoo, rinse.
Warning: essential oils should not be used pure, it is essential to dilute them in a vegetable oil.
Synergy with the following essential oils: Scots pine, peppermint, ravintsara, niaouli, cistus, cinnamon, eucalyptus, tea tree, Roman chamomile, rosemary cineole, geranium, fine lavender, tarragon.
Conservation: Keep your oils in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. Do not store the oils in hot, bright or humid places, such as the bathroom, near a stove (or fireplace), on a windowsill, in sunny places, and anywhere where there are temperature variations.
Precautions for use:
• Not recommended during the first three months of pregnancy or for nursing mothers.
• For use as a cosmetic ingredient, some natural compounds contained in this essential oil may present a risk of allergy in some sensitive people when the essential oil is used (linalool and to a lesser extent, geraniol, limonene).
• As a general rule, always do an application test of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
• To keep out of reach of the children.
• Without the advice of a health professional, do not take essential oils during a treatment. Risks of interactions exist.
• Ask for medical advice before use, especially in case of medication or chronic disease (asthma, epilepsy, hormone-dependent pathologies...).
• In case of doubt, ask your pharmacist or your doctor trained in aromatherapy.
All indications and properties available on our website are taken from bibliography, websites and scientific reference books and/or objectivation tests. This information is given for information purposes only, it does not constitute medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility.
|Procédé d’obtention||Cold expression of fruit zest.|
|Culture||Organic, certified! Ecocert etc.|
No customer reviews for the moment.