3 Must-Have Oils
We have selected for you three essential oils in aromatherapy which are rich in eugenol, linalyl, linalool and terpinene-4-ol, discover this kit and enjoy the benefits of these leading oils.
Contents of the kit:
• Organic Clove Essential Oil
Organic clove oil is known for its use in dentistry as an antiseptic and painkiller. General stimulant, an invigorating oil and recommended in cases of great fatigue, cauterising skin and pulp
• Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
Organic fine lavender essential oil is very gentle and refined. It is versatile, known for its exceptional properties in aromatherapy and cosmetics. A calming and sedative oil, it promotes sleep, the elimination of nervous tension and migraines.
• Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree oil is reputed to be an effective broad-spectrum antiviral and antibacterial oil. It acts powerfully against oral and skin infections.
Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.
Our Trio of anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory oils is an aromatherapy must-have:
1 . Organic Clove Essential Oil
Air diffuser : add a few drops of clove essential oil to water in an air diffuser for a refreshing and invigorating effect in the room.
Inhalation: add a few drops of clove essential oil to hot water in a bowl and inhale the steam for 5-10 minutes for a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract.
Footbath : add a few drops of clove essential oil to hot water for an invigorating footbath.
Massage: mix a few drops of clove essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
2. Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
Relaxing massage oil: mix 30 ml of carrier oil (sweet almond oil, coconut oil, etc.) with 10 drops of fine lavender essential oil. Apply to tense muscles for a soothing and relaxing effect.
Inhaler for stress relief: add 5 drops of fine lavender essential oil to hot water in an inhaler or essential oil diffuser. Inhale the vapours for a calming effect on anxiety and stress.
Skin cleanser: Mix 10 ml of jojoba oil with 5 drops of fine lavender essential oil. Use it to cleanse and moisturize your skin for a refreshing and soothing effect.
Wellness bath: add 10 drops of fine lavender essential oil to your warm bath for a soothing effect on body and mind.
3. Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Foot massage oil:
• 30 drops of tea tree essential oil
• 30 drops of lavender oil
• 30 ml of vegetable oil of your choice
Inhaler for the respiratory tract:
• 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
• 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
• 1 tablespoon of sea salt
• 20 drops of tea tree essential oil
• 20 drops of lavender essential oil
• 100 ml distilled water
Precautions for use:
• Lavender essential oil: this oil is generally considered safe for topical use, but it is always advisable to dilute it in a carrier oil before using on the skin. Avoid use during pregnancy and breastfeeding without the advice of a physician.
• Tea Tree essential Oil: This oil is potent and can be irritating to the skin. It is important to dilute it before use and to perform a skin test to determine the sensitivity of your skin. Avoid using it during pregnancy and breastfeeding without the advice of a doctor.
• Clove essential oil: This oil is a potential skin irritant and can cause side effects such as burns and rashes. It is important to dilute it in a carrier oil and not to use it on mucous membranes or sensitive skin. Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding without the advice of a doctor.
|Packaging||Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.|
No customer reviews for the moment.