Trio Starter Kit
We have selected three fantastic essential oils for you to start a journey into the world of essential oils. Products rich in linalyl acetate, linalool, monoterpene and menthol.
Discover this kit and enjoy the benefits of these luxurious oils.
Contents of the kit:
• Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
Organic fine lavender essential oil is very mild and refined. It is versatile, known for its exceptional properties in aromatherapy and cosmetics. A calming and sedative oil, it promotes sleep, the elimination of nervous tension and migraines.
• Organic Lemon Essential Oil
Organic lemon essential oil is known for its many qualities: it is an effective remedy often used in cosmetics. It has calming and antiseptic properties. It is used in case of respiratory or repeated infections and for disinfecting the air in the room.
• Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Organic Peppermint essential oil treats acne, stimulates and refreshes, invigorates body and mind. It is known for maintaining healthy hair and its effectiveness against nausea, motion sickness and migraines.
Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.
Our antiseptic and tonic oil kit is an aromatherapy essential:
1 . Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
Air diffuser: add a few drops of fine lavender essential oil to water in an air diffuser to create a soothing and calming atmosphere
Wellness bath: add a few drops of fine lavender essential oil to your bath to help relax your body and mind.
Massage: mix a few drops of fine lavender essential oil with the vegetable oil of your choice for a soothing massage.
Inhalation: add a few drops of fine lavender essential oil to warm water in a bowl, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the fumes to help relieve stress and anxiety.
2. Organic Lemon Essential Oil
Air diffuser: add a few drops of lemon essential oil to water in an air diffuser for a refreshing and revitalizing atmosphere.
Personal inhaler: add one to two drops of lemon essential oil to a personal inhaler to relieve headaches and respiratory problems.
Skin cleanser: Add one to two drops of lemon essential oil to your face cream or body wash for deep cleansing and skin brightening.
Natural deodorant: add a few drops of lemon essential oil to baking soda for a refreshing natural deodorant.
3. Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Diffuser: add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to a diffuser for a refreshing and invigorating effect.
Inhalation: add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to hot water and inhale the steam for relief of headaches and congested sinuses.
Massage: add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to carrier oil for a stimulating and refreshing massage.
Bath: add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to bath water for a calming and relaxing effect.
Precautions for use:
• Lavender oil: can be used pure on the skin, but always do a skin patch test before prolonged use. Avoid use during pregnancy and breastfeeding without the advice of a health care practitioner.
• Lemon oil: may cause irritation to sensitive skin. Do not use on undiluted skin, always do a skin patch test. Avoid exposure to the sun or UV equipment immediately after application as it may increase the risk of photosensitivity.
• Peppermint oil: may cause irritation to sensitive skin. Do not use on undiluted skin, always do a skin patch test. Avoid using before an activity that requires increased attention, as it may be sedating.
|Packaging||Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.|
No customer reviews for the moment.