We have selected for you two precious vegetable oils, two rare, miraculous oils for the body, skin, face and hair. Two products rich in sterols, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E.
Discover this kit and enjoy the benefits of these luxurious oils.
Contents of the kit:
• Organic prickly pear seed oil 15 ml
Organic prickly pear seed vegetable oil is rich in sterols and vitamin E, it provides hydration, restores elasticity and suppleness to the skin, healing, anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing.
• Organic Date Seed Oil 15 ml
Organic Date Seed Oil is the gold of the Tunisian desert, a precious oil obtained from date seeds. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, and is often used in cosmetology to nourish and moisturize the skin and hair.
Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.
Our duo of nourishing and moisturizing oils is a must for body, skin, face and hair:
1 . Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Moisturizing body care :mix prickly pear seed oil with oatmeal and water to form a paste and apply to the face for 15 minutes.
Nourishing face mask:mix prickly pear seed oil with oatmeal and water to form a paste and apply to the face for 15 minutes
Treatment for dry hair: Apply prickly pear seed oil to the lengths and ends of your hair, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash your hair
Body scrub: mix prickly pear seed oil with sugar to form a moisturizing scrub for the skin.
Anti-wrinkle care: add a few drops of prickly pear seed oil to your night cream for a refreshing and hydrating effect.
Hand care: mix prickly pear seed oil with hand cream for extra protection and moisture
2. Organic Date Seed Oil
For the body: acts as a moisturizer for the skin, mix date seed oil with olive oil and massage onto damp skin.
For the face:
Facial cleanser: mix date seed oil with argan oil and use to cleanse the face.
Face mask: Mix date seed oil with rice powder and apply to the face for 10-15 minutes.
For the hair: hair care, massage date seed oil on the hair and leave for 30 minutes, rinse.
For dandruff: mix date seed oil with lavender essential oil and massage onto the scalp. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse.
Precautions for use:
• Skin sensitivity test: it is important to test the oil on a small area of skin before regular use to check for irritation or allergy
• External use only: these oils are for external use only and should not be ingested
• Avoid contact with eyes: avoid contact with the eyes as this may cause irritation
• Store away from light and heat: keep oils in a cool, dark place to preserve their quality and shelf life
• Consult a health care practitioner: if you are pregnant, nursing or have any health problems, consult a health care practitioner before using these oils.
|Packaging||Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.|
No customer reviews for the moment.