We have selected for you three essenciell oils, oils recommended for aromatherapy. These three products are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, eugenols and terpene compounds. Discover this kit and enjoy the benefits of these luxurious oils.
Contents of the kit:
• Organic Fenugreek Macerate Oil
Organic Fenugreek macerate is a natural cosmetic product made from fenugreek seeds macerated in vegetable oil. Fenugreek vegetable oil is also used as a natural skin care product to increase the shape of the breasts and to have a plump buttocks.
• Organic Clove Essential Oil
Organic clove oil is known for its use in dentistry as an antiseptic and painkiller. General stimulant, an invigorating oil and recommended in cases of great fatigue, cauterizing skin and pulp
• Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Organic Ylang Ylang essential oil is a pearl of aromatherapy, it has soothing virtues that act on several levels. It is a powerful calming oil that relieves many stress-related disorders.
Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.
OurTrio of nourishing, powerful and invigorating oils is a must for aromatherapy:
1 . Organic Fenugreek Macerate Oil
Massage oil for hair growth: mix 2 tablespoons of fenugreek oil with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and gently massage into the scalp. Leave on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Skin oil: mix 2 tablespoons of fenugreek oil with 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil and massage gently into the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Oil for joint pain: mix 2 tablespoons of fenugreek oil with 2 tablespoons of arnica oil and use to massage the painful areas..
2. Organic Clove Essential Oil
Massage oil: in a bottle of carrier oil, such as olive oil, add 10-15 drops of clove essential oil and use to massage sore muscles.
Inhalation: add a few drops of clove oil to warm water in a bowl, cover the head with a towel and breathe deeply for a few minutes to relieve headaches and chest pain.
Bath: add a few drops of clove oil to your bath for a relaxing and soothing effect.
3. Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Relaxation for the night: in a 10 ml glass bottle, mix 3 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil, 3 drops of lavender essential oil and 2 drops of marjoram essential oil. Add 5 ml of vegetable oil (sweet almond oil or jojoba oil). Mix well and massage into the body before bed.
Stress relief: in a 10 ml glass bottle, mix 5 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil, 5 drops of Roman chamomile essential oil and 5 drops of rosewood essential oil. Add 5 ml of vegetable oil (hazelnut oil or wheat germ oil). Mix well and massage into the neck, chest and temples.
Improve blood circulation: in a 10 ml glass bottle, mix 6 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil, 4 drops of rosemary essential oil and 4 drops of geranium essential oil. Add 5 ml of vegetable oil (argan oil or macadamia nut oil). Mix well and massage into the legs and feet.
Precautions for use:
• Fenugreek: Fenugreek oil can be irritating to the skin and should be used with caution. It is also important to consult a doctor before using this oil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Clove: Clove essential oil can cause skin irritation and should be used with caution. It is also important not to use it during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
• Ylang-ylang: Ylang-ylang essential oil can be sedative and should be used with caution in people with heart failure or respiratory problems. It is also important not to use it during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
|Packaging||Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.|
No customer reviews for the moment.