We have selected for you three essential and vegetable oils, oils that perfectly fight against the causes of acne. Three products rich in enterpinene-4-ol, linalyl acetate and linalool, fatty acids, discover this kit and enjoy the benefits of these great oils.
Contents of the kit:
• Organic Tea Tree essential oil
Tea Tree essential oil is reputed to be an effective broad-spectrum antiviral and antibacterial agent. It acts powerfully against oral and skin infections.
• Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
Organic fine lavender essential oil is very gentle and refined. It is versatile, known for its exceptional properties in aromatherapy and cosmetics. A calming and sedative oil, it promotes sleep, the elimination of nervous tension and migraines.
• Organic Nigella Vegetable Oil
Organic Nigella oil is an oil with a thousand virtues. A skin and hair care oil, it is used in traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.
Our Nourishing and Purifying Oil Kit is an acne essential:
1 . Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Facial cleanser: mix one drop of Tea Tree oil with a tablespoon of your usual facial cleanser. Apply to your face and massage gently before rinsing with warm water.
Mask: Mix one drop of Tea Tree Oil with one tablespoon of oatmeal to form a paste. Apply to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Toner: mix one drop of Tea Tree oil with one tablespoon of your usual toner. Apply to your face with a cotton swab.
2. Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
10 drops of fine lavender oil
1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
Instructions: In a small container, mix the ingredients together, apply the mixture to the cleansed face, massaging gently for about 2 minutes.
Rinse with warm water, repeat this process every night before going to bed.
3. Organic Nigella Vegetable Oil
Face cleanser: mix one tablespoon of nigella oil with one tablespoon of honey. Apply to clean face and massage gently for a few minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Moisturising mask: mix one tablespoon of nigella oil with one tablespoon of plain yoghurt and one tablespoon of oatmeal. Apply to clean face and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Night oil: Apply a few drops of nigella oil to your skin before going to bed. Leave it on overnight for deep hydration.
Precautions for use:
• Allergy test: Before using these oils, perform an allergy test by applying a small amount to an area of your skin that is not very sensitive and wait 24 hours to see if there is a reaction.
• Dilution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and must be diluted before being applied to the skin. To do this, use a carrier oil such as sweet almond or apricot kernel oil to dilute these essential oils.
• Avoid sensitive areas: Avoid applying oils to the eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas of the skin.
• Use in moderation: Avoid using oils in excessive amounts and follow the instructions for use.
• Consult a physician: If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical history, consult a physician before using these oils.
|Packaging||Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.|
No customer reviews for the moment.