We have selected for you an assortment of essential and vegetable oils for a relaxing massage. Products rich in vitamin A and E, linalyl acetate, linalool and eucalyptol, discover this kit and enjoy the benefits of these oils.
Contents of the kit:
• Organic Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil
Organic sweet almond oil is an oil widely used in cosmetics, recognised for its softening and smoothing properties and virtues. It is also used in cooking as a cooking and frying oil.
• Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
Organic fine lavender essential oil is very gentle and refined. It is versatile, known for its exceptional properties in aromatherapy and cosmetics. A calming and sedative oil, it promotes sleep, the elimination of nervous tension and migraines.
• Organic Rosemary Cineole Essential Oil
Organic rosemary essential oil comes from wild harvesting and is antiseptic, antirheumatic, antispasmodic and healing. It is a very fine oil with a powerful smell, also a diuretic, detoxifying oil, as well as an excellent cardiac and venous tonic.
Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.
Our assortment of softening, toning and calming oils are a must for body, skin, face and hair:
1 . Organic Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil
Ingredients: 1 cup of sweet almond oil
10 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
5 drops of chamomile essential oil (optional)
Instructions: In a bowl, mix the sweet almond oil with the essential oils if using.
Transfer the mixture to a bottle with a measuring cap for easy use.
Use the massage oil on the skin using gentle, circular motions..
2. Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
1/2 cup coconut or sweet almond oil.
20 to 30 drops of fine lavender essential oil.
1 dark glass bottle with a dropper cap.
Instructions: In the glass bottle, add the coconut or sweet almond oil.
Add 20 to 30 drops of fine lavender essential oil, shake the bottle well to mix the ingredients.Use this massage oil for a soothing and relaxing massage.
3. Organic Rosemary Cineole Essential Oil
30 ml of vegetable oil (olive oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, etc.)
2 to 3 drops of rosemary cineole essential oil
Instructions: In a dark glass bottle, add the vegetable oil and the rosemary essential oil and shake well to mix. Use this oil to massage the skin with gentle, circular movements.
Precautions for use:
• Always test a small amount of oil on a small area of skin before using on a large area to ensure there is no allergic reaction
• Do not use pure oils on sensitive or irritated skin, always dilute with a carrier oil
• Avoid eyes and mucous membranes, in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water
• Consult a doctor before using rosemary oil if you are pregnant or have a medical history
• Store oils away from light and heat to preserve their properties.
|Packaging||Packaged in a beautiful 100% cotton fabric pouch for self-care.|
No customer reviews for the moment.